Random randomness
oh. my. god. everything thats anything makes sense
It's the Pokemon Bible!Check me out at:http://brassdragons.blogspot.com/
just print it out and fold it up=instant pokemon book
Holy crap. Some one has too much time on their hands
maybe you could make it a book ;)
Sadly the image has a very low resolution and the information is hard to read. All the things that I can read lead to a "Poemon-Bible" and this sounds like a funny and very geeky idea!
really creative and interesting blog! + followed
very cool
So bad ass that I could read it EVEN though the image sucked!
Oh my days that was clever, pokemon lore!!!
Whoa. Crazy haha. Never thought about the Pokemon world quite like that.
Never really knew anything near that much about Pokemon "Lore". . . crazy
I don't know if you've ever seen the Ash coma theory, but it's worth the read.
Hahaha, this pretty amazing!
Haha now I get it! It is all so clear now :)You just reminded me I still love Pokemon....but I gave away all my cards :(nice post!
oh. my. god. everything thats anything makes sense
ReplyDeleteIt's the Pokemon Bible!
ReplyDeleteCheck me out at:
http://brassdragons.blogspot.com/
just print it out and fold it up=instant pokemon book
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Some one has too much time on their hands
ReplyDeletemaybe you could make it a book ;)
ReplyDeleteSadly the image has a very low resolution and the information is hard to read. All the things that I can read lead to a "Poemon-Bible" and this sounds like a funny and very geeky idea!
ReplyDeletereally creative and interesting blog! + followed
ReplyDeletevery cool
ReplyDeleteSo bad ass that I could read it EVEN though the image sucked!
ReplyDeleteOh my days that was clever, pokemon lore!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. Crazy haha. Never thought about the Pokemon world quite like that.
ReplyDeleteNever really knew anything near that much about Pokemon "Lore". . . crazy
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you've ever seen the Ash coma theory, but it's worth the read.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, this pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteHaha now I get it! It is all so clear now :)
ReplyDeleteYou just reminded me I still love Pokemon
....but I gave away all my cards :(
nice post!