Just strolling in the park one day, minding my own business when a pinecone. a fucking pinecone is just laying there. unused. I've always wondered what one tasted like, so I casually walked over to it, picked it up, and gave it a lick. It tasted fucking delicious. After a few gnaws on it I was done for the day and retreated to my cottage made of candy canes and gum drops in the woods.
i've never eaten a pine cone myself.
ReplyDeleteI have never eaten a pine cone either.. I'll try it ;p
ReplyDeleteI will never eat that D:
ReplyDeleteI have had pine nuts before. Tasted like I was licking a taxi... followed!
ReplyDeleteCan we just eat them from the ground?
ReplyDeleteWell i know what i'm eating for breakfast :D
ReplyDeletei didnt think they were edible.
ReplyDeleteNever even thought they could be eaten. Great post! +1
ReplyDeletegraeat post :) followed :)
ReplyDeleteWTF? That's gross
ReplyDeleteIntereseting post!
ReplyDeletewhat?!
ReplyDeletepine cones are poisonous, aren't they????
ReplyDeleteI don't know where you get these pictures for your banner logo but they look sick!
ReplyDeletenice rhyme! haha
ReplyDeletemmmmm pinecones..
ReplyDeleteJust strolling in the park one day, minding my own business when a pinecone. a fucking pinecone is just laying there. unused. I've always wondered what one tasted like, so I casually walked over to it, picked it up, and gave it a lick. It tasted fucking delicious. After a few gnaws on it I was done for the day and retreated to my cottage made of candy canes and gum drops in the woods.
ReplyDeleteWhatever floats their boat I guess, lol. Pinecones sometimes have bugs in them, ew. lol
ReplyDeletecheers,
logic
I've heard of making tea out of it but I but I don't think I would eat it.
ReplyDelete