When Tito Ortiz made his triumphant return to the winner's circle at UFC 132, in impressive first round fashion, submitting Ryan Bader via choke out, many eyebrows were raised as to what exactly this Tito Ortiz 2.0 could bring to the table.
Following up his UFC 132 shocker Ortiz, at first reluctant, signed on to face Rashad Evans on short notice at UFC 133 on August 6th winning praise from UFC President Dana White and win or lose getting at least one more fight in the Octagon.
But one may wonder just how important a win could be for Ortiz when he faces Evans, who has been promised a title shot with a win on August 6th. Dana White tries to put it intoperspective:
"I don't know," White said. "It's tough one. He beats [Ryan] Bader who was ranked, I think 7 or 8. Then he comes back and beats the guy ranked No. 1? I don't know. It's a tough question. Some would say Tito. Some would say he probably has to beat one other guy. I don't know. We'll figure that out when it happens."
Leave your feedback on this article by posting a comment directly below!
Following up his UFC 132 shocker Ortiz, at first reluctant, signed on to face Rashad Evans on short notice at UFC 133 on August 6th winning praise from UFC President Dana White and win or lose getting at least one more fight in the Octagon.
But one may wonder just how important a win could be for Ortiz when he faces Evans, who has been promised a title shot with a win on August 6th. Dana White tries to put it intoperspective:
"I don't know," White said. "It's tough one. He beats [Ryan] Bader who was ranked, I think 7 or 8. Then he comes back and beats the guy ranked No. 1? I don't know. It's a tough question. Some would say Tito. Some would say he probably has to beat one other guy. I don't know. We'll figure that out when it happens."
Leave your feedback on this article by posting a comment directly below!
Don't watch many UFC fights but <our post was interesting anyway. Do you think they're fighting to hard?
ReplyDeleteyou can never fight too hard.
ReplyDeletesome love should be coming your way as soon as you check :D
ReplyDeleteEvans is going to kick his ass
ReplyDeletethis should be interesting
ReplyDeleteUFC is a very hard sport. But i realy like the high cage around it, no one can get out :)
ReplyDeletei hope he murders everybody.
ReplyDeleteOf course the win is important!
ReplyDeleteFollowing, mate! :)
Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteGood work brother!
ReplyDeleteWorth a read, followed+
ReplyDeletevery nice read, thanks man
ReplyDeleteHe's been training hard and now finally it all pays off. Good for him.
ReplyDeletetoo old! he won't standd a chance! =/
ReplyDeletethis is exciting
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see this fight coming up, I think it will be really amazing
ReplyDeleteI don't see him beating Evans
ReplyDeleteOrtiz is a great fighter but god dammit he's such a douchebag
ReplyDeleteI used to watch UFC, never kept up with the rankings though, this kinda made me interested though :)
ReplyDelete